12/4/09

Give Thanks

I waited and waited before I ordered the Baroque Motifs Stampin' Up set, now I wonder why. I have used it over and over. It makes a great background for so many things. Doesn't it look like these pumpkins are growing right out of the pumpkin patch???? I can just hear The Fairy Godmother saying "Bippty....boppity....boo....!!!!" and turning these pumpkins into Cinderella's Coach.
Stamps Baroque Motifs 113490 and the sentiment is from the Hostess set Holiday Best, this has also been the best little set of sentiments. The sentiment is stamped on a border from SU retired Label Classics, then cut out and popped up.
Pumpkins are punched with large oval punch and 1-1/4" Circle Punch. I used Pumpkin Pie CS and edged the cut outs with pumpkin pie ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment