7/11/10



After posting this I realized I have used several stamps to make this card. The colors were chosen for the Curtain Call, Act 33. I just love this combo, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Night of Navy. The DSP is SU's Certainly Celery. The memories sentiment is from "Define your Life" it was stamped in Night of Navy, I then colored the stamp from "Of the Earth" with my SU markers, huffed on it and stamped over the sentiment. The Sharing in your Sorrow sentiment is from the set "Thought and Prayers" and the branch on the inside is also from this set. The butterfly and inside sentiment is from "Ann-ticipations"
It is my favorite Sympathy verse.

The inside was cut with the "Top Note Die" from SU,
I use it quite often when the card is dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment