7/11/10



I've posted my favorite card last( my design) , therefor making it first on my blog for today. Don't you love how you have to think in reverse. As if thinking forward isn't hard enough......!!!

I started this card with a Bashful Blue card, layered Early Espresso ( I'm liking it more than Chocolate Chip, who would have thought it??), I added an embossed Whisper White layer, then the DSP, guess......no.... not Greenhouse Gala.... again....!!!
I added a punched border in Bashful Blue.

The main sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso then trimmed and mounted on Whisper White, then Bashful Blue. I stamped the image again on Bashful Blue and cut out the flower. Added some glitter, popped it all up a little, added the polka dot ribbon and wha-la!!
I think I'll take a few days off from Friends Never Fade and DSP Greenhouse Gala.
What do you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment