8/27/10



"Aviary Thank You"

This is an old Mojo Mnday Sketch.......#67

I just love this paper, have I told you this before??!!! I think I have, but I just love this paper!! It reminds me of Craftsman style wallpaper. And I loved that era of building and decorating. It focused on simple, natural nature colors.

The stamp set: is "Aviary"
I'm using all clear stamps ( when available) and they work great.
Stamp pad colors, are Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Background stamp French Script used behind the bird cage, stamped with Daffodil Delight.
Bird cage is cut using the rectangle clear sizzix, very nice, you can see thru it and position your image just perfect.
DSP: is of course Greenhouse Gala
Paper colors are Whisper White, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Ribbon is Taffeta Daffodil Delight, love, love love it....it's the first yellow ribbon I've gotten from SU and you will need it, especially for Spring and Easter
The thank you is from the set: "Curly Cute" 15.95 for 5 sentiments that's $3.19 each!! And they are darling and very versatile sentiments, HB, Thinking of you, Congratulations, Seasons Greetings, and Thank You.
I like the larger size, I have those over 40 eyes!!!!
Embellishments are pearls....a girls gotta have her pearls you know!!!

Wishing all my stamping buddies a wonder filled day!!!
Blessings Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment