8/27/10



"Wickedly Cool"

Hi Guys, I really got my mojo on tonight with this weeks
"Mojo Monday's #153"
It all just flowed, don't you love it when that happens.
I'm soooooo loving this new Halloween Set
"Wicked Cool" It stamps so clean and with such fine lines!

I started with Whisper White cardstock for my base card,
and added a mat of Rich Razzleberry,
next came DSP "Wicked Fun" lots of wicked fun going on with this card!!!!
I punched the scalloped squares with SU extra large scallop punch,
next I punched the images out with the SU 1-1/4 square punch.
Spooky was stamped with Basic Black Dye Ink on Whisper White,
then punched with Oval Large SU Punch,
and matted with the SU Scalloped Oval punched Rich Razzleberry.
Check out how these punches all work together, and really make your work look so professional.....and boy do they save time!!
Ribbon is Rich Razzleberry and may not be available now,
but there is a solid 1/4 inch grosgrain.
I added a black star button and some glitzy rhinestones
and there you have it.
Hope you all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment