10/18/09

Well as you can tell I've been working on Halloween cards. I've always loved Halloween. When Ron and I were first married we had an annual Halloween Party. It was loads of fun. We decorated to the hilt and even had a haunted house one year. We have a long mountain road and Ron would decorate all up and down the road. Some times tombstones and hanging men, other times with Berma Shave signs. One year we had a 40-50's theme party. Some wore their father's WWII uniforms, others wore poodle skirts. We even had an Elvis and Annette Funicello. (Ron made a great Annette). We've had ET and Rubic's Cubes, Shieks and MASH characters, the entire Fruit-of -the-loom group, and one year we had 2 pregnant nuns...........so many creative costumes. So Halloween always brings back memories of my early marriage and youth. Hope ya'll enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment