1/2/10

"It's Snow Time"

I've cleaned and re-organized my studio for the new year, packed away all the Christmas stamps, and embelishments. I have gotten out my Valentine's Stamps and am now working on them. This was one of my lst Christmas Cards that I sent to my good friend and downline Angie. I thought I had posted it, but oh well, I'm still in the Christmas Spirit. Haven't taken my tree down yet and may wait another week. It's tall...9 ft... and slender...wish I was!!!!, and sits in the corner of the living room, out of the way. So with the temps in the teens, and snow still on the ground I think I'll enjoy it just a little while longer.

Happy New Year to All!!!!

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up retired "It's Snow Time"
Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Kraft, and DSP Christmas Cocoa Speciality
Nestabilities Oval Dies
For the sentiment I used SU Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch
Ribbon is Real Red 1/4 inch grosgrain
Background Green is embossed with the large Dots from SU's Background #1 set
Colored with SU's stampin' write markers, and snow is highlighted with Stickles
Border is punched with Martha Stuart Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment